From:
Mary Wolden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 01:22:47 -0600
I also have  a PB with the modem on the sound card.  There are jumpers on
the modem part of the sound card to select the com port and irq.  To disable
the modem I just removed all of the jumpers for the com port and irq and the
modem was disabled.  My modem/sound card combo is not plug and play.  As far
a Faxworks goes just what do you want to disable with it?

Mary Wolden