Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 21:09:57 +1200
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Norton AntiVirus 2003 is not worth giving house room to.  And this is from a previously dedicated Norton supporter.

NAV 2000 was pretty unobtrusive and 2001 wasn't too bad.

2002 was beginning to get a little bit 'in-your-face', but 2003 is a distinct liability.  It causes lock-ups and freezes and impairs system performance, regardless of processor speed.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand