From:
Javier Vizcaino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:07:30 +0200
If the rest of the fans push air in, you should put a fan pulling air out,
where suggested, and help it circulate. If not your case will inflate and
may explode.
If you are really concerned, and have a Voodoo2 or similar, you can place a
processor fan, without the sink, in front of the video chips, blowing air to
them. You can use a piece of metal and nylon ties, or whatever, to fix it.
The aim of all this is expected life: if with your cooling it is expected to
last 9^(9^9) years, you can make it last
9^( 9^(9^9)) years.
BTW: now my mobo is at 35C and the MMX200 (at 3x75) at 65C.
Javier Vizcaino. Ability Electronics. [log in to unmask]
  Starting point:        (-1)^(-1) = -1
  Applying logarithms: (-1)*ln(-1) = ln(-1)
  Since ln(-1) <> 0, dividing:  -1 = 1     (ln(-1) is complex, but exists)