From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:00:59 +0000
Greetings--

In that case, you might try reinstalling the drivers from your motherboard disk that relate to the audio system (SoundMax, or whatever), or the Rosewill USB speaker drivers disk, and updating them, if necessary.  You'd think an Acronis image would have "the originals", but certainly this is worth a try.

Paul A. Shippert

1

Thanks for your reply.  I used Acronis to restore an image of my system drive partition to a point in time before I had even bought the MagicJack, so it should be like it never existed.  I double-checked my startup in msconfig and there is nothing running there that I am not familiar with and know exactly what it is.  I'm really stumped.   --AnnaSummers

1

Thanks for your reply.  I used Acronis to restore an image of my system drive partition to a point in time before I had even bought the MagicJack, so it should be like it never existed.  I double-checked my startup in msconfig and there is nothing running there that I am not familiar with and know exactly what it is.  I'm really stumped.   --AnnaSummers

                         support at our website:
                          http://freepctech.com