Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2007 09:52:51 -0800
The tray has an option to show all icons, or show only currently active
icons. Normally, only currently active ones are shown, and you can access
the others by clicking on the "<" at the left edge of the tray. If you want
all icons to show, even if they are not active, then right click on the
tray, select properties, and uncheck the box that says "Hide inactive
icons". This should "fix" your situation. However, I find it handy to hide
the inactive icons so as not to clutter the tray. Inactive does not mean the
programs are not running. It only means that there is not current
interaction needed.

Hope this helps.

Peter