From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 13:38:32 -0700
This entire thread is OFF TOPIC.  We will not approve any
more posts to this thread as it has absolutely nothing to do
with building or repairing computers.

However, if you would like to continue with this discussion, please
post to VPLANETS mailing list.  This TOPIC belongs on that mailing
list.

If you are not subscribed to VPLANETS, you can subscribe at:
  http://nospin.com/Online10.html

BOB WRIGHT  -   [log in to unmask]  - http://nospin.com
Owner   PCBUILD - PCSOFT - VPLANETS - PCBLDFAQ