From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:07:04 -0500
Some old CD-ROM drivers do not have available compatible drives in the Win9x
operating system. If so, you are stuck with DOS drivers in the
config/autoexec files. Especially, old, off brand drives. Also are you sure
it is a ATAPI compliant IDE drive. If not, you must use the proprietary
drivers.

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 /800-816-0663