From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:45:31 -0500
I have a similar problem. I changed my "C " drive and
my "F, G & H" drive had no registry, I can not access
all the files there. Does anyone know of a program to
access these drives. I checked WinUndelete, but it is
only good on deleted files. There must be a program,
either free or bought out there.    AL SMITH