From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:25:35 -0800
On Tue, 23 Mar 1999 13:20:01   Susan Hays wrote:
>What software company makes LapLink?  Yes I will need the DOS link.  Thanks so
>much for the information.

Hi Susan!
Traveling Software is who makes LapLink.
http://www.laplink.com/home.asp

I'm not sure how easy it'll be for you to get LapLink for DOS.
They do offer an 800 # on their web site where you can order
it directly from them.

Note: Traveling Software says claims the LapLink DOS version
does not meet with their Y2K compliance, and they recommend
upgrading it for long term use.

I believe I missed most of this thread, but I'll mention it anyway.
If you plan on using it to move files with long names, the DOS
version of LapLink will put a kabosh on those names and
truncated them to the NNNNNN~1.333.  Makes for a bit of a
pain if you have several files you have to back through and
rename everytime!

Best of Luck!!
Lance Kephart