From:
Geoff Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 07:19:34 -0400
Laurel,

I use my lap top with a 'Centrino' Chip which allows me to connect to
various wireless servers in the area.  One big draw back i sthe fact that
you might be logging onto a server that is a problem and giving you all
kinds of trouble so one has
to be careful.

There are many 'Hot Spots' in most areas that have these access points
available and when I am away on vacation this allows me to work into a local
server and get my email

Geoff