From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 04:32:00 -0400
AOL 9.0 is often described as a resource hog.
You may be able to bypass it by using IE to login to AOL (www.aol.com).
Even  better, drop AOL altogether and use your ISP's mail address.
You can also eliminate QT and Ensoniq mixer from startup.
The best long term approach would be to get XP, which does not have the
resource limit.