From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:21:22 -0400
When you put in the new modem, did you change the driver?
RIGHT click on my computer and then select properties.
Now click the plus sign next to modem.
Point to and click on the old 33.6 modem and then
click the DELETE button.

Now close everything and reboot the system.  Windows should
now find the new modem and will try to install it but it will
not be on the list of modems.  You will need to use the
HAVE DISK button and "feed it" the disk that came with the
modem.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----