From:
Bill & Andrea Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 09:38:39 -0400
Greetings;

    Yes, your $10.00 speakers could be the cause. My kids computer has very
cheap speakers and I can move the speaker with the power adapter within it
closer to the monitor and watch it begin to wave. Also, your monitor could be
near a plug, a power switch box, or even wiring running behind the wall.
    Good Luck.

Bill

                                  -----