From:
Mike Buraczewski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 09:16:32 -0500
I tried a similiar fix once without success.  However, I disassembled the
entire keyboard and only washed the plastic parts, NOT ANY of the electrical
components or boards.

For what it is worth, a little time may just resolve the problem.  I dropped
our new portable telephone into the sink one night.  The phone immediately
went dead.  I disassembled it and tried to dry all the components to no
avail.  I let it sit for a week [just never did get to throwing it away].
At the end of the week, as I was about to throw it away, I turned it on in
last ditch desparation.  It worked!  Still does.  Just goes to show that
allowing the components to fully dry may naturally allow the keyboard to
restore itself.

Mike Buraczewski