From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 07:49:52 -0700
Nicolas;
many times on these motherboards there is a 4 pin connector
near the soldered battery, where an external battery can be attached.
Rayovac makes a universal battery that works on most computers.
you can find some more info here:
http://www.resource800.com/ccbtypes.html
I have also soldered new batteries onto the motherboard if no pin connector
is found.
<>< Larry Fisk
         Fisk Computers
           Fruitvale, Idaho