Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 20:54:19 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 9:33 PM

Thanks Dave,

   I seem a little rusty on CMOS config  versus BIOS Setup.  My mbrd spec
seems to say CMOS settings are made via the BIOS Setup.  Looking at the
various items in BIOS Setup, I don't see anything about memory
configuration.  The specs says that memory up to 256 MB is automatically
detected by the BIOS.  This seems to be working that way as the initial BIOS
screen reports the full memory.  It's the Windows System Properties display
that only shows 64MB.   At one point I was getting an XARA memory access
violation citing an address, way up in the FFxx +++?? area which I didn't
note down and can't seem to reproduce just now.
Bob Decker

             to be posted to: [log in to unmask]