Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 20:32:20 -0700
I have been perplexed by this for a while. I am building my first system. I
will be installing Win95B as the first OS. This list and PCSOFT both have
had a lot of discussion on re-installing using boot disks etc. My question
is, Is there a boot disk included with the WIN95 CD? Otherwise how do you
install on a new system that has no boot disk? (I don't have the disk as
yet, on Fed Ex) I assume one shouldn't have to buy DOS to go through all the
gyrations of installing CD drivers and fdisk etc. on a new system. An
explanation of  this would be most appreciated.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA