From:
Abdul Samad Abdul Razzak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 23:56:52 +0600
Hello,

Does flash memory have to be "recharged" continuosly like RAM? Is that the
purpose of the battery on my motherboard? If the battery becomes weak does
the entire BIOS fail?

Personally I have a new gigabyte motherboard and I recently flashed my BIOS
and I did not have any problems.

Thanks
Abdul Samad Abdul Razzak,
Sri Lanka.