From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 13:17:09 -0500
Chuck,

I have a 522C hooked to my daughter's PC.  Great little printer, just keeps
chuggin' along..... Not a high speed unit, but I've gotten a lot of years of
use
from it.  Very rugged and dependable.  But your wife may have pushed yours
past the point of no return.

Turn off the printer and GENTLY move the print head to approximately the
middle of the printer.  Close the cover, turn on the power, and cross your
fingers.

This may reset the print head, but it sounds like the printer is shot.
It is repairable but the repair costs would probably be close
to the cost of new low end printer that can print rings around
your 520.