From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:15:02 -0500
Chances are its the processor.  I'm not sure what the setting are on this
chip, but I was told from a local computer dealer to set it slower than the
settings on the chip.  You might also want to look for a heatsink/fan
designed around Cyrix chips with heat transfer computer between the CPU and
fan/heatsink.

Just my two bits.

--Patrick Black