From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:57:08 -0500
Hi Steve,
I just read on the broadband list I belong to about Linksys wireless
equipment that has the ability to attach a separate antenna for increased
signal. You may want to look at their website and see what is available in
that realm. I still use wires so I have no personal experience to share with
you.
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA

>Here's my challenge:
>Is anyone aware of any PCI-type wireless NICs that have a detachable
>antenna
>so that I can mount the antenna outside the cabinet while having the "card"
>mounted inside?
>
>Thanks for any help or direction that you may offer.
>
>Steve Polatas

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com