From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 08:19:43 -0700
When I completely rebuilt my Gateway, although I had tagged the wires, I
found that the plugs themselves had what they were for in tiny white letters
in the plastic plug.  As to color coding used by individual manufacturers,
you'd have to contact the tech support people or look in the user manual(s).
You could plug them in on the mobo one at time to see if they work.  As you
get each one to work it will be easier.

My friend changed the box of her computer
as the old one was damaged. The computer works
fine but she has trouble figuring out where the
Led wires go. The board is clearly marked but the
LED wires are not and she forgot to label them
before pulling them out.
Is it possible to tell by looking at the color
combinations which wires are Reset, HDLed etc?
Is there some kind of standard color code?
I would appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

Cathy

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml