Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 11:59:15 +0000
This can be done with NT, or W95 with the DUN upgrade. Using just
normal everyday modems, you would use two modems, two phone
lines,etc. Most ISP's also will require you to purchase two accounts
also. Actually you can even add a third, fourth, fifth modem if you
can add it to your system with a multi i/o board.

> Greetings,
> Does anyone have any experience with dual modems?  I am building a machine
> to browse the web at top speed and I am in a real rural area (no ISDN etc
> etc).  I was wondering if I could connect to two ISPs at the same time  with
> a dual modem and whether or not the ISP has to have an identical dual modem
> on his end. Has any one tried?  Thanks
> Bill Rysanek

Dale Laluk / [log in to unmask]
P.O. Box 308