From:
Brian Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1999 00:10:00 -0700
I have 2 systems here at home that are built on the QDI Titanium+ MB
and I have run them with both DIMMs and SIMMs installed. The only issue I
had was overclocking my P233MMX CPU to 266. it didn't like having the
Multiple memory setup and overclocking. other than that it has worked just
fine. I think there are just as many answers as there are Motherboard
Models out there. I would not recommend doing this and I no longer have the
manuals for the MBs. I often try and push systems till they break then back
off just a little. I Can Not recommend that anybody do the things I do but
I will share my EXP with you.

At 12:07 PM 5/30/99 , you wrote:
>My EPoX manual states "... supports standard Fast Page, EDO (Extended Data
>Out or Hyper Page Mode), or synchronous DRAM...."  It also states that
>DIMM socket 3 can not be used in conjuction with the two SIMM sockets.
>There is a discussion about RAM speed, but there is no mention of voltages
>and there is no jumper for RAM voltage, so I assume it just does what is
>necessary.
>
>The other two motherboard manuals have similar statements.
>
>Jim Meagher
>=====
>Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
>http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
>410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
>=====

The American Dream does not come to those who fall asleep.

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html