From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 14:32:22 -0400
Go to www.winsite.com  and look for ATOMIC CLOCK program { FREE }
Download and install it. Click on the symbol to run. click on "ping now"
and it will set your clock. RIGHT click on the symbol in the taskbar, and
click on " autosyncronize daily " and forget about your clock. It doesn't
hurt to check the time about once a month, but it's not necessary.
I have it on 2 computers.    AL SMITH

Roberto Safora Romay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:My pc clock is apox. 5 minutes late. I updated it but in 10 min. the clock is running the same 5 min late.
The reason is beacause I am in a domain and my clock synchronizes with the time server of the network.
Is there any way to bypass or ignore the synchronization with the time server?

I`m using Xp sp2
TIA
Roberto

support at our newest website: