From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 19:19:56 -0800
I can't help you with the Initio SCSI card specifically, but I had umpteen
problems with an Adaptec card some time back when I got a new computer. The
problem turned out to be the PCI slot that I was installing the card into.
Have you tried other slots? If not, do so and see if the problems go away. A
SCSI card usually will be a bus master, and needs to have a slot that does
not conflict with other bus master cards such as the video.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/pesh