From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:48:16 -0300
I have a client using Adobe Premiere 6.5 on a clone workstation.  He doesn't
use normal computer speakers.  He has a normal PS2 mouse, nothing exotic or
fancy, and hears a squeak whenever he moves the mouse listening on his
headphones!  Fortunately the  noise  is not being recorded on his
productions.... but, has anyone ever come across this situation?  I have not
visited the machine yet, obviously I will bring along a new mouse to try,
but I cannot see how a mouse can affect the sound system like this.  Thanks
for any ideas.
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Fortaleza, Brazil