Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:20:49 +1000
John,

The coax cable was not even connected to BNC T connectoer.

More backgrond: It is just a simple P-to-P network, all four PCs (win95B)
have NE2000 NIC, all have NetBEUI and TCP/IP installed, all PCs logo on use
"Client for MS network", no logo on password. the trouble PC was connected
to network (serve as a printer server). I don't have idea how those cable
goes as they are in the wall (I can't break the wall).

Jun Qian