From:
David Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 19:15:03 -0500
I have a DiabloTek Diablo Gamer PC Case with a DFI UT nF3 250GB motherboard.  The problem is that the Diablo only has a 2-pin Power LED cable and the DFI has a 3-pin Power LED on the motherboard.  The pinouts on the DFI are: pin-2 LED Power (+), pin-4 LED Power (+) and pin-6 LED Power (-) or Standby Signal.  I have tried multiple variations of the connections on the 3 pin and even changed the APIC and Standby in the BIOS without any luck.  I even tried connecting the PC LED to the MB HDD LED since there isn't one of these cable on the Diable as well.  Both vendors were not very helpful and I could not find a cable online that could help me with this problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David Hunter

                     support at our newest website: