From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:45:35 -0500
Which Version of Ghost are you using?  Ghost 6.5
does not have the size/partition limitation of former
versions, and is the only copy that will work on,
(or be supported for) WinME.
The Ghost manual seems to say it should work for NTFS
in (at least) disk to disk mode...
From:
http://www.symantec.com/sabu/ghost/ghost_personal/features.html
NEW! Linux EXT2 file system support.
NEW! Windows® 2000 and Windows Millennium Edition compatibility.
NEW! Direct imaging to many popular CDR/RW drives lets you take
advantage of the latest removable media technology (click here for a
list of compatible drives).
NEW! Files can now be added to previously created images.
IMPROVED! Fast PC-to-PC cloning using high-speed parallel, USB,
or home network IP connections provides versatile direct connectivity.
("click here" for a list of compatible cables)
Support for Microsoft® PC file systems (including FAT 16, FAT 32,
and NTFS) lets you clone both older and newer systems.

                    Rick Glazier