From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 07:04:29 -0800
Hi Bob,

If the mice implement the bluetooth protocol properly, then there should
not be a problem. Bluetooth devices require a "pairing" process before
they inter-operate correctly. Each device has a unique ID or serial
number (much like each network interface has a unique ethernet or MAC
address). Once you pair devices, then they are only supposed to
communicate with other devices they are paired with.

Bluetooth uses a frequency hopping mechanism so they can find open
channels even when other devices exist in the proximity, which is pretty
short, typically 3m or so.

Bob Lendrim wrote:
> I've started using a Bluetooth mouse. I bought a "MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 V1.0" from Newegg and it works perfectly on my Thinkpad Bluetooth enabled laptop. Far superior to the previous MS USB mouse. Now I would like to use the same model mouse on another computer in the same room. Does anybody know if they will interfere with each other? IOW will one mouse work computer A and the other work computer B? Or will each mouse try to work on both computers? Maybe a better way to ask is will each computer recognize it's associated mouse? Thanks for any input. Bob Lendrim

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml