From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:06:08 GMT
In addition to David's advice which is necessary, you also have to deal with the firewall that SP2 enables by default.  It is barring your WinME machine from accessing it. To configure your firewall or turn it off entirely, see the MS Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;875356
How to configure the Windows Firewall feature in Windows XP Service Pack 2

Doug