From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:53:14 -0500
It's possible.  You could transfer all the files from one PC to the
other over a serial cable and null modem then start the setup program
from the hard disk.  However, it is not practical since it would take a
long time to transfer the files over a serial link.  It would take about
18 hours to transfer 120 MB - the size of the Windows 98SE setup files.
It would be a lot faster to pull a CDROM from one computer and put it in
the one that needs the install done.