From:
Kevin Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 01:03:16 -0400
I would like to upgrade the graphics card on my Dell 200 Mhz Pentium. I am
wanting to improve game performance. I have been searching everywhere, but I
am unable to find any reviews for PCI cards (only AGP).

I am considering the Diamond Stealth III (32MB) or the Voodoo 3/3000 (16MB).
Can anyone tell me anything about the performance of these two cards? Is
there another choice anyone would recommend?

Thanks,
Kevin Weaver

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com