From:
Neal Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:04:40 -0400
I am currently running a Win 98 on a Pentium III 500 system with 224mb of RAM. I was thinking of upgrading my system with the tyan tiger 1834D mainboard and running dual Pentium III 500 cpu's. I know I will have to upgrade to Win 2000 in order to take full advantage of dual processing. The reason I was thinking of going dual is because of the cost of upgrading to a single 1 gigahertz processor.
If anyone has any thoughts, suggestions, comments on this method of upgrading, I would appreciate hearing from you. If you currently run dual processors, I am interested in knowing the speed boost you feel vs your last single processor machine.
Thanks to anyone that responds.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html