From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 07:24:05 -0400
Since moving it caused the problem, the first thing that comes to mind is a loose cable or bent/broken pin.  Does jiggling the cable at either the monitor or computer end get any results?  If not, unplug the cable and look for a bent or broken pin.  The cable may be so old that by moving it you broke a wire inside. Beg, borrow a working cable to try.