From:
Ron Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 09:42:10 -0600
Nick,
I have a Dlink router/switch will do what you need.  The DI-704 and DI-707
have a connection for an external modem.  Any time one of the computers on
the network needs an internet connection the router dials the connection
through the attached modem.  You no longer need ICS or concern about who has
established the connection.  The are probably other brands & models which
allow you do the same.
Ron Jobe