From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 22:48:53 -0400
Ummmm....
  sometimes in our effort to troubleshoot the problem we leap right over top
of the more basic tests <sheepish grin>.  Have you run SCANDISK lately?
Running the disk defragmenter and registry cleaner would be a good idea
also.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====