From:
David George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 11:43:41 +0200
List Members

I have been using RegCompact to clean up the user & system files fo a
considerable time without any trouble whatsoever. Overnight I have
developed an odd problem.
The body of the window which displays, in 4 colums, info about the
system and user files is blank. If I click in the window only one clear
checkbox appears and I am able to put a check in it which tells the
progam to compact one of the files. The name of the file it is
compacting never appears. Normally I am able to see both the files in
the window, even if there is no compacting to be done.

Is this perhaps a problem with a corrupted font file. If so how do I
determine which font?
If not I suspect a problem with a system file. Can anyone shed some
light on this perplexing problem?

OS:  WIN95 4.00.950B

David George

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: