Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 21:00:32 -0700
Hello

I have a Pentium 100, newly upgraded to 32 meg RAM, and from that time,
Win3.11 has acted as if I lost RAM instead of gaining.

Applications like Netscape 4.06 bomb after 10 minutes, Internet Explorer
5 bearly starts up, and then crashes after 5 minutes.

Is there something I should change in Win3.11 so it knows to use the
extra RAM ?

Another question. I read in a computer magazine a while ago that it was
possible to have a Win 3.11 and Win95 dual boot, but I haven't been able
to find it again. Is there any way to use Win95 without it taking over
the whole system?

Thanks for your help

Anne Smith