From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:48:24 +0000
Dale,

Funny thing...I have an old 8086 (or is it a 286?..can't remember)
bondwell portable with dual floppies and no hard drive that I just
lent to someone who is starting out on computers...I know with that
one there is simply a switch for LCD or external RGB...I hope yours
is the same...  It's hardly been used....looks brand new ..so I think
I'm going to get it back from him and pack it away for 25
years....have me a JINUWYNE ANTEEK,

Best,
Bob Chapel

I don't recall if I ever ran a color monitor off it but I know a
monocrome did fine.

                                  -----