From:
Bill J McMilleon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 06:48:27 -0500
To all,

My plan is to build a dual processor system using Celeron 433 Mhz with
the Abit BP-6 mb. About a month ago I read an article where it said that
the rumor was that Intel was going to make the Celeron so that it could
not be used in a dual processor system. Because of the rumor I ordered my
Celerons a couple of weeks ago. Upon receiving my processors I noticed a
line on the box which read, "FOR UNIPROCESSOR SYSTEMS". Is this just
Intel hype or have they already started producing Celerons that are
disabled for dual processing? Has this statement always been on boxed
Celeron processors?

Bill McMilleon, Sr.
Read the Word

                            The NOSPIN Group