From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:32:05 -0600
Would you care to elaborate on this, Kyle?

HDMI carries digital signals.  As such, you should not be able to notice any difference at all in "clarity" between the two (both
very expensive in my opinion) cables.  If one of them were not working properly, you should either get no signal at all or tiling.

As you might guess, I usually go for the $10 cable if I can find it, and I have found them to work well vs. the over-priced
monsters.

Dean Kukral