From:
Cesar Guzman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:27:23 -0700
Install the Win98 folder from the CD into your windows directory, then run
system file checker.  You will find this in start, programs, accessories,
system tools, system information.  Under tools in the menu bar you will see
system file checker.  Here you will run a standard check and update all
system files.  If you are prompted for a file restore use the Win98
directory or the CD.