From:
LANICE GREEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:31:05 -0500
Hi, I wonder if anyone could answer my question:
Can a Amptron 15" AV6S monitor be used with an older PC...486 IBM, WIN 3.1,
that the originial monitor only supported the 16 color and not the 256 color?

I don't understand much of the puter lingo about spec's etc.
I did find a web site for the Amptron moniotrs though..maybe someone who
understands this kind of thing can tell if it will work with the older PC.
And would new drivers be needed and where would they be found.  The IBM is
my daughters and just wondered if she could use this monitor...I can find
out more about her puter if needed.

www.amptrom.com

thanks in advance...Lanice Green

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**