From:
Joe Snow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:46:22 -0500
#1. I have a 300 MHz computer 128 MB RAM 4 gig HD partioned into 2
(2000).  I am thinking about installing Win 98 SE.  Would it be better to
re-partion the HD into one drive reformat and then install as my CD is
full reversion. I am not sure that I know how but I have downloaded
instructions.

#2.  I had recently install another 128 MB of Ram and shortly afterwards
my computer would lock up.  I removed it and it seems ok now.  I have a
small file that reads the speed of the processor and it now reads on 285
MHz.  Does this mean something has happened to the processor as it used
to read 300.x MHz.
Thanks
Joe         [log in to unmask]
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!