Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 22:16:36 -0500
This has been answered before, but I am too forgetful to remember.
Today, I went to my old win98 computer on my in-home network and wanted
to access some pictures on my wife's computer upstairs. I clicked on
network neighborhood to see her shared folder and nothing was there. I
could not 'see' the Xp computer. So I went upstairs to check the WinXP
system. The Win98 was there but I could not access it. It gave an error
that the win98 server was not available. I thought I had ecverything
working right about a year ago. Now when I first try to use it to make
life easy, I sense that the computers have learned enough to revolt on
me. Any hints on what I need to do? Thanks in advance.

Jean Bourvic

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml