From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 22:23:59 +0300
Donald,

  You are correct about the method of overclocking,
but thereare two more "unofficial" bus speeds of 75 and 83
mhz, which would allow the 400 cpu to run at about 450
and 500 MHz, respectively. The downside is that these
speeds also speed up the PCI bus, and some components
might dislike this.

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>