Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:44:03 -0600
I understand the differences between the two, but I am a little confused on
some of the other issuses.

I know that two computors cannot be networked one using Fat 16 and the other
using FAT 32, but is data able to be shared by way of removable media
(floppies, zip disks and RW CD's, etc) ?

If I convert to Fat 32 at the time of fdisk/format or with Microsoft's
conversion utility am I able to convert back with a 3rd party utility or do
I have to have the 3rd party utility installed and use it to convert to Fat
32 in order to be able to convert back to Fat 16 if I feel like I need to?

TIA

Rob Shane

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html