From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 01:26:24 -0600
Bob Wright wrote:

> It has been my experience with proprietory systems that it is best to include
> a new case in your upgrade.   I recommend going with a mid-tower case
> such as Enlight or INWIN.  Both make excellent cases and they are economical
> to buy, (I buy them in the low $50 range).  A mid tower gives you room to work
> inside the case and offers you more room for adding extra components.

I'm shopping for an Enlight ATX Mid-Tower case, but haven't found them
for less than about $70, not including shipping. Do you have a better
source that you can share?

Also, a "customer comment" forum at the TC Computers* web site has
numerous mentions of power supply failures in the Enlight 7237. That's
the case I'm considering. Have you seen a problem with these power
supplies?

*TC Computers is here:  http://www.tccomputers.com
And the comments are here: (all on one line)
http://www.tccomputers.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/cgi-bin/ViewComments2.pl?U+tcstore+wlxr5169+product=EN7237

Jeff Delzer

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com